Annual General Meeting
The Saskatoon Jazz Society (SJS) will hold its Annual General Meeting on Sunday, November .
Saskatoon Jazz Society – Annual General Meeting Agenda
- Call to order and welcome:
- Approval of agenda: As circulated to those members in attendance.
i. Motion to approve agenda:
3. Approval of AGM minutes: As circulated to those members in attendance.
i. Motion to approve Amended AGM Minutes:
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival:
- Artistic Director’s Report:
- Executive Director’s Report:
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Motion to adopt the Auditor’s Report:
- Motion to appoint HVB as the Auditor:
- President’s Report: as distributed.
- Election of Directors:
The following members have been nominated to serve as Directors:
10. Motion to Adjourn
Click the button above to download the SJS Director Nomination Form PDF.
Nominees must be members of the Saskatoon Jazz Society. Unless otherwise decided by the members, directors serve for two years.
This nomination must be received by the Society at least five business days before the annual general meeting.